Thread: WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 10:06 PM
☭ ☭ ☭

Default Re: WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

I never had a Beastie Wall, or any sort of collection of photos, magazine clippings, or anything like that, all because for some reason I always got the feeling that if I started collecting then I would never be able to stop. It was hard enough to not purchase every record, cassette, CD or bootleg of the Beasties that I ever came across. I regret that 'willpower' a lot, especially now that Yauch has passed away.

Recently I started saving pictures of MCA memorial graffiti and what not, and then that sort of escalated into general pictures of MCA, then all three of them... then I noticed that there was nothing that I was going to do with these pictures, apart form feel nostalgic. I can feel nostalgic all on my lonesome. Still, a lot of the MCA memorial art is really cool and stuff.

When I started my last job several years back, I was given a locker to keep my stuff in, and it already had a copy of a 1998 Rolling Stone, with the Beasties on the cover, which is a great photo, and I kept it in there for the 5 or 6 years I worked there. When I quit, I forgot to get it out, and felt too embarrassed to go back afterwards to collect a magazine. I wonder if it's still there.

TO MAKE GOLD IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT YOU GOTTA BE THE BEST, MAKING SILVER OR BRONZE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. DO IT FOR YOUR COUNTRY, AT THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT OLYPMICS.