View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 09:09 AM
Fair Use

Default Re: Where is my CD and T-Shirt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoffel79 View Post
but you still bought it, knowing that that would happen, cause that what was clearly said in the description.
no sure why you are all complaining? if you can't read, or aren't happy with they way the deal is described, then don't order it
Not at all what was clearly stated in the description. Not even close. In fact, my order, from April 7, indicated that ALL of my items would ship on May 3, 2011. It's in the goddamn email they sent me the same day. If they'd let everyone know, before they submitted their CC information, that you shouldn't expect to see anything (even those things that can be shipped separately or delivered digitally) until three months after the release date of the album, I wouldn't have ordered it. All this stuff about the vinyl taking longer to deliver is fine, but 1) I didn't know that until after I placed the order and 2) I spent $90 on a deluxe edition, y'think you can spare the shipping expense to get the rest of the stuff to me on time? Shit, I would've paid the extra shipping to get that done if I knew it was going to work out like this. Is Topspin just 2 guys in a dorm room somewhere?

©MMIX. All rights reserved.