View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 06:44 PM
Swollen Member

Default Re: Genius Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auton View Post
ok, then it's completely tasteless and pointless, because everybody who already agreed with the person who made that went "lol that's awesome" and everybody who didn't before just thinks he's a disgusting prick now.

what does that picture have to offer anybody? what change is that going to bring? none of us are baby-seal-clubbers, so it's not going to stop that. I doubt Bob or Ericlee woke up that morning, looked in this thread and thought "Wow, I really need to stop clubbing seals to death." How many baby-seal-clubbers are there on the internet, anyway? What's the point of making that picture when the intended audience is probably on some boat somewhere, and is never going to see it?

ok, so tell me. what am i "not getting?" go on, tell me what I, average internet user, am supposed to glean from that image?
Dude, that picture wasn't posted because it was suppose to make some sort of statement about baby seals being clubbed. I'm sure whoever made it was trying to be all, "What if it was your baby being clubbed maaaan?" But I found the picture, it is obviously fake and made me go "thats ridiculous" so I posted it.

The baby doesn't even look like a real baby, and people are freaking out about it. No one here seems to freak out with dead baby jokes, or the REAL toddler getting kicked HARD by breakdance dude in that gif.

Some may have found it offensive, some may have found it funny, some may have even found it "Genius", and some just don't give a shit and went on to the next picture. Just like any other post/picture in this thread.

If you or anyone is really offended, then just ask a mod to delete it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.peachy View Post
Is she tug-job fodder for your average 22 year old? No, probably not, but so what?