View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 06:05 PM
just here for the .gifs

Default Re: I wish we could still use this forum to ask for advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicRN77 View Post
They sure do. I’ve been dealing with a narcissistic woman at my job. It isn’t so easy to ignore her. Plus, we are nurses so her actions affect human beings. She is a terrible person.
That sucks. Some people get so wrapped up in their personal identities at work. I’m just like can we please just do our jobs? This one woman was a friend and I knew she talked mad shit about other people, so I should’ve known she’d do the same to me eventually. But she’s “popular”, and kinda curates social activities, and I’ve been excluded since I got promoted, which is sad. But I just have to get over it. I pissed her off at some point probably because I took away some of her duties because her work was too inaccurate, it was just unacceptable to me and the previous supervisor hated it too but never did anything about it. She just doesn’t think any of her mistakes are a big deal, one or two ok, but it was like 40% of the time. That’s too many mistakes! Geez! I’m not mean because I wanted clerical errors to stop happening so often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdBerglar View Post
I don't have any advice, but listen to this fucking song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqdPsHbPY1E
Heyyy, nice! Didn’t know they were coming out with new stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.