View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 04:40 PM
I'm flowing prose to cons

Default Re: Adam Yauch Update and New Photo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbsuey View Post
I think i feel worse about it all now. Yauch looks pretty fragile in that photo.....and they hope they've found the cure now?? Shit. It's great that he's obviously well enough to be off out on trips and shit but i totally thought he was further along the road to recovery than this. Keep getting better Yauch.
He looks really fragile so that's why I hope the people who were rude about how he was delaying things so badly might feel like real asses.

The last message we got from Adam and the way he delivered the news made it sound like oh they will just work on this one area it will all go away, but then I don't even think he knew the kind of toll radiation would take on his body. I wouldn't expect him to either because his case was so centered on one small area.....but I guess now we all know it's not been a walk in the park for him. And then think of the emotional aspect of having the pressure of letting down his band mates and fans and stuff. Adam's a caring guy. I am sure it made him feel worse at times. Even though he shouldn't feel that way. :/ Anyway Adam if you're lurking update us soon!! That is when or if you are up to it!

I'll never turn back 'cause that's the way I've got to live.....

https://twitter.com/beastieboysnews

Last edited by JoLovesMCA : 09-19-2010 at 04:42 PM.