View Single Post
Old 07-13-2022, 03:00 PM

Thumbs up Re: Beastie Boys Music - New Hits LP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfatlove06 View Post
Hey CJ. I don't expect you to do anything other than what you do. Meaning I have no expectations. I like reading your posts and speculating as to what they might or might not mean. I can't say that I have learned much, if anything, about what is to come from the Beastie camp from you. Most of what you post is cryptic and really only provides what amounts to me as a wish list. You do have a gift for throwing out extremely vague nuggets here and there that wind up being accurate. As long as you want to throw them out I will enjoy trying to figure out what they mean. The picture you paint as I see it is that you can't say much because you are in the know. I can only weigh that against the possibility that you don't know much and you are speculating. If you sum it all up, you don't break news. You specialize in teases, which may or may not come to pass. When they do, you get credit for vague insinuations. When they don't you retain credibility with generalizations like "before the pandemic".

I really do like you and your posts. If you know something, though, stop trying to drop clever hints to those who will seek to interpret them to mean something as opposed to just telling us what you know. I haven't learned shit from you other than you guess right a fair bit. Sorry if it is an unearned criticism, but it is a genuine perspective.

I agree, couldn’t have said it better myself.