Peace & Love

Default Re: The "ignore" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMoney$ View Post
soo classy.

can you grow up?
Quote:
my comments weren't directed at you, Michelle'sFarm, they were directed at QA.

I come here to debate issues.
When topics start degrading into personal attacks, it's time to end them.

If Lambert and QA want to honestly debate politics, I'm all ears.
But if they're just trying to personally attack me in an effort to discredit my POV on the debate, I think that serves no one.

Why would someone post on a political MB if they weren't interested in hearing an opposing view?
Quote:
Out of nowhere? C'mon.
That comment was a response to this comment:

DS: Well, his credibility has been shot for quite some time. It's a thankless job trying to talk truth to stupid, but somebody's gotta do it.

I'm not one for reporting shit to the admins. But this is uncalled for.
My response was also childish, but take some fucking responsibility for the role both of you two played.

I realize you'd like to stereotype all conservatives as FOX News, Beck, or Rush loyalists, but I assure you I subscribe to none of them. I've never talked or used anything from any of those idiots.

Way to stereotype tho.

Also, being a self-described lefty. Opinions from people even more left of you aren't exactly differing opinions.
This place would be nothing more than a liberal circle-jerk.

You're seriously coming off like a spoiled little brat IMO.
Delving into personal insults to try to win an argument, lack of ability to take responsibility, not showing opponents a level of respect.
Like a child at play.[/quote]

Quote:
The mere fact that I havent ripped you to shreds yet should be an example of my showing opponents a certain level of respect.
Quote:
Way to yet again not take any responsibility.
I dropped the ignore thing because as an adult, I'd figure I'd give you the opportunity to start a new day and debate as an adult.

You failed. The personal shit continues.

Enjoy your circle jerk.
What are you debating? Yourself and what a badass you are? Wheres your alternate health care ideas to Obama's health care ideas?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YXKLqVCz8SA
I'm going dowwwwwn
[/url]