View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 04:43 PM
rebel in black

Talking I met Russell Simins tonight!

I don't think this reaches to Paul Jones' level, but Russell is one of my favourite drummers (ever since I saw them supporting the Beasties in '95), and I don't take my pic with just anyone (the only other celebs I've posed with are Thom Yorke, Neil Hannon and Ed Harcourt).

And Frans from Fireside took this pic of Judah Bauer and me as well...

Blues Explosion played here in Stockholm tonight and I missed half the gig, because that venue can never deside what time the bands are on! And I hate waiting! Sometimes the main band hasn't been on until about three hours later than they've opened the doors, now the support band had started 15 minutes before the time stated on the ticket! Grrrrrrrr! Anywhoo I got to hear my favourite Bellbottoms, which made me grin like a Cheshire cat and literally with the last money I had in my purse I bought three 7" and got them signed by Russell and Judah. I remember when they played here in '96 or '97 I had all the LP's with me to the gig, but I didn't dare to go backstage.... Now the guys just turned up at the bar after the gig.

So This Is What I've Got To Say To You All
Be True To Yourself And You Will Never Fall