View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 12:12 PM

Default Re: Adidas Americana Beastie Boys sneakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfatlove06 View Post
This is exactly how I feel subjectively, because it would be better if I didn't have to deal with profiteers who gave not one single shit about the band, the fans, the charities, or the vision.

Objectively it's no different than buying something and selling it later. Buy low, sell high. To be sure, there are some dirt bags, but how can I blame somebody for monetizing their time in line?
The dudes in the front of the line had no idea what it was for. Just that it was a rare Adidas shoe. When a beastie fan told them what it was and for they just shrugged and could give a shit. They also knew how many shoes they had and kept counting the line and laughing. If I knew at the time that’s what they were doing I would of been so pissed. I just thought they thought it was funny how many people showed up.

Yes Adam yauch was very spiritual yes he raised awareness about the situation in Tibet yea he was a great father , husband and friend but most of all he was a dope MC one of the greatest to ever pick up a mike his voice will be missed- Chris Rock