View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 03:39 PM

Default Re: Never saw the Beasties do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extra Cheese View Post
lol, I don’t know Man, When I listen to the first n-bomb a little too hard I even hear an ‘er at the end lol

We like the band so we’ll give it a pass or even defend it but It ain’t right. I don’t however subscribe to the thought of ‘95 being a different time as an excuse, non black people using it now get shit for it, if Twitter, Instagram, smartphones were around back then I’m sure they would catch heat for it too.

This was posted back back back in the day on these boards, maybe not the same exact show but Using tip’s lyrics when they did it live. I think the tone of the post was the same, some disagree, some agree, some defended it

Personally, I want to hear more from Dr. Dre. I bet the Apollo story was definitely true lol
I by no means was defending them. I was just saying it was hard for me to make it. It’s not cool if they said now or then. I wish they didn’t, but I guess they did and that sucks. But as with the Beastie Boys they would own up to it and apologize for being stupid.

Yes Adam yauch was very spiritual yes he raised awareness about the situation in Tibet yea he was a great father , husband and friend but most of all he was a dope MC one of the greatest to ever pick up a mike his voice will be missed- Chris Rock