View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 01:44 AM
just here for the .gifs

Default Re: whats with "hetero" guys hating on vaginas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodanaonlyzuul View Post
"mystery box"

&

=

hahaha, this thread!

On a side note, I once had a boyfriend of 4+ years that never went down on me until after the second time we broke up. Within the first 2ish years I got oral ONCE total. When I asked if there was a problem he said "I'm just not really that in to it".

Keep in mind there is nothing wrong with me and my ex before him was on my pie every damned day. And my current one is like that too.

Later the ex admitted it was because he didn't have much experience and was scared to because he feared being bad at it. The last year of our relationship he was doing so regularly.

Whateva. I'd never date a man that didn't give oral ever again in my lifetime, if I have to date again, that is.

ha, this is pretty similar to my situation. although I didn't date my last boyfriend for that long. what my ex said to me was "I don't mind eating your pussy". like it was some kind of chore previous to me. even still, it wasn't a regular occurrence...he did it maybe 4 times in a year. I guess his last girlfriend never went down on him ever (ever!), so oral wasn't really a part of their sexual relationship.

the boyfriend before that went down like it was his job...but somehow was never really that good at giving me orgasms. I never really gave him BJs because he claimed he didn't like them...but then I randomly found a video of a girl giving a dude a BJ on his computer when I was looking for a game I'd downloaded (he had a messy desktop). what a dingus!

my current dude and I pretty much worship each other's bodies. He's so good sometimes I want to punch him in the face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyman Zerga View Post
every virgin would be better in bed than you and that virgins are shit in the sack is an idiotic myth, made by people who dont get to fuck virgins
see, now this is where I think you're losing people. there's no way a virgin could be very good in bed. it takes practice to be good. even people who love each other don't always get things right at first. it's a mistake to judge and ridicule people who have experience just because you lack it and have therefore decided you're morally superior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkyourprez View Post

i go down on girls who are my gf u dork. im not sticking my face in some mystery box.

as much shit as everyone gives CYP, I can get behind this statement. I've only given blow Js to men I've had relationships with...and one fuck buddy (because he was good in bed, clean and very fit, so it'd be a shame not to). oral is just too personal for random hook ups. that maybe doesn't make sense, but it's how I've always felt.

anyway, the moral of the story is, I probably wouldn't be such a champ in the sack if I hadn't fooled around with a couple few jerks first. I also wouldn't be able to appreciate how good I have it now.

The thing is, sex is only shrouded in mystery because everyone is different. there's no one way to do stuff, and any kind of practice you can get is worthwhile in my opinion. that way, when you find a person you like hanging out with for more than sexual reasons, your experience helps you make that person feel good sexually. and then they make you feel good. extra good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.

Last edited by Dorothy Wood : 02-24-2010 at 02:36 AM. Reason: sexual