View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 07:33 AM

Arrow Re: Reddit AMA After Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave790 View Post
The songs that would have made up a separate album from the HSC sessions... I mean I would be staggered if they were actually lost. A lost album in the traditional sense perhaps, but otherwise just standard B-Boys humour.
Me too. It's possible but would be extremely reckless for them to put everything on one harddrive, with no backup, and lose everything. I would be really, really odd for any professional musician to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave790 View Post
More to the point, and it's been said before, but that material is of far more interest to me than endless jams that were left on the cutting room floor for a reason.
The raw material probably wouldn't be all that great, but if they got in there (especially with Mario) and started chopping stuff up, layering it, etc., it could be a goldmine. That's pretty much how Check Your Head and Ill Communication were made. The only thing now is that they couldn't record new lyrics. They probably have some options though. I guess it depends on how much effort they put into the tracks.