Thread: VINDICATION!
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 10:08 AM
just here for the .gifs

Default VINDICATION!

For the past year my job has been stressful for a few reasons, some of which were related to a store I run being underperforming as compared to the others. So at exec meetings stuff like "I know which stores are profitable and which store are NOT", with a glance toward me, has been said. And I've generally been appreciated, but looked down upon. I just keep making improvements and just couldn't figure out how we could be doing so badly in comparison, considering our clients are so thrilled with us and our sales average is higher and growing.

Anyway, Ha! It turns out some calculations were off and my store is in fact in the black, and the tightest ship in the fleet according to the first quarter report. Yay!
This probably is boring for you guys but it is amazing and great news and ends my seemingly permanent state of anxiety. (for now).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.