Thread: ring of power
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 07:25 PM
there it is

Default Re: ring of power

i simply posted information on this thread. i can see it's a bit much for you ... however, you can still bet your life's savings on the water-marked content. it doesn't take a 'scientist' or 'historian' to figure out (though there's many) - not to mention that you shouldn't speak ill of people that you obviously haven't a clue of whom you're speaking. they're certainly more accredited than you think - and one of the best entities you and this world have going right now. the answers can be given, but you always have to do your own homework.

i met the larouche kids in seattle and was open minded at first for a lot of good reasons, but then found them to be a bit more 'fanatical'.. and 'without direction' ... anyway, it's good to listen and appreciate what you can in any case. i don't know much about david icke, but what i do know is on the money. lizard people - i don't know. sounds silly, unless you've witnessed a 'lizard person', or have a clue as to what they're really talking about ... but that's like everything. i wouldn't be so quick to dismiss or underrate ... whether you've seen/ experienced it or not, it's never wise to play the devil's advocate ... as if you've never had an integral prop in your life.

Last edited by ericg : 10-13-2007 at 08:11 PM.