View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 12:00 AM
I'm flowing prose to cons

Default Re: Bob Dylan, MCA, and the unreleased Beastie Boys 'collaboration'

Quote:
Originally Posted by acamus View Post
still, JoLovesMCA, you are easily becoming one of the most industrious Modern Fans of the boys. they should sample your ass on the next album! seriously, thanks for all your hard work on your site, your Twitter and here. i feel like with you i can just rest easy knowing all the newest in news is coming my way.
Oh my thanks for the comment. cool man! I don't know I always wanted to do some news on the bb's but I've run so many other fan-sites so I never had time. I decided to take a break from commitments and make time though and with twitter fairly new and easy to use I thought it might be cool to start there. Plus I've had all of these BB photos just sitting collecting dust. SHAME I didn't get those online sooner either!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laver1969 View Post
Ok...but you've been a fan a long time, right? So did you just find this messageboard recently? Because you seem like a hardcore fan that knows a lot and have gone 0 to 60 in 2 seconds flat on this board. Just curious...
I always knew of the board lol and I did register but it always went to SPAM and I never pushed to join really. I did push this time. Had to contact BeastieMixes to help me get in touch with Minton!.... I joined a Beastie Boys fan-page on face-book eons ago and spent all of my time on there. So no I didn't keep up with things on this board but now I am and I am glad to be doing so.

But yes I admit I am pretty obsessed with them, definitely a hard-core fan. My best friend is too but she works so much she never has time to come online. It works out perfectly because back in the day we'd go to all of their shows together.

I'll never turn back 'cause that's the way I've got to live.....

https://twitter.com/beastieboysnews

Last edited by JoLovesMCA : 08-12-2010 at 12:08 AM.