View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 11:07 PM
just here for the .gifs

Default Re: Blue Dog Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMoney$ View Post
I did it.
I'll do it again.
Not a god damn thing you can do about it.
Deal with it.
Doesn't matter because my attitude and style can never be duplicated.
As a matter of fact, I'll probably step it up just because I know it pisses all the campus dorks off soo much.

BTW, it still took me several hours to post those pics. I explained that in the thread and everyone said they didn't really have a problem, but I understand that part of the discussion doesn't really fit into your witch hunt.
well...you're right that I can't do anything about it...and I am dealing with it...by making fun of it and calling you out as a copy cat weirdo.

I mean, read what you wrote back to yourself out loud, you sound ridiculous. I mean, why on earth would you spend hours duplicating a thread you saw on another forum instead of just linking to it? was it worth the tiny bit of praise you got?

I mean, maybe I'm digging too deep here...maybe you're just fucking with people. I guess that's cool man, just know that it's totally weird and it doesn't piss people off it just makes people feel sorry for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.