Thread: Boobies
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 02:54 AM

Default Re: Boobies

I mean that...have you seen her face? She looks like a dog chewed on her grill, left her unconscious, and urinated on the deep wounds which inflamed the facial trauma even further with various bacterial infections.

She is easily the most irritating board member based solely off the fact that her rants are completely unintelligible, and she is rancid to boot. Its an ugly combo, my friends.

and yes zorra, I certainly am. Its one thing to be critical, its another to be a complete asshole, so I just tossed it back at her. I would have never mentioned a single thing about her appearance but to think she is in a position to pick someone else apart and tear them down to the level of "looking like a whore" deserves a retort. Crystal is a good kid, and she certainly isnt some one dimensional slut. Im sorry if its harsh, or if it came across as very rude but I feel its more than justified. I generally dont speak my peace on this MB but that was a series of posts that needed to be tossed back at her.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Uninte...v=wall&ref=sgm

Last edited by The Notorious LOL : 06-13-2006 at 02:59 AM.