View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 04:29 AM
:(

Default Re: Burglars are carnts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardnox71 View Post
First of all, don't apologize for venting to us....that's one of the reasons why we're here.

Secondly, if you're patience is feeling "more than a bit tested", you're a better man than me. Kudos.

And...I have no idea what a carnt is but I will venture to guess that is quite similar to what we call "fucking jagoff lowlife shit sucking nut licking pricks" here in the States.

I'm really sorry to hear about your dad's birthday and your parents house and belongings.

But...bottom line is...everybody is physically safe...and that is what matters most of all.
I believe he was being polite, not sure why...but i think he was meaning cunts. Correct me if i'm wrong and all.

My kids for some reason have a real fear of burglars, luckily we've never been broken into allthough the joke would be on them as most of my stuff is total shit. What a total fucker for the family, especially having to come home to that. In this country, prolly everywhere i guess,there's a debate about self defence or should you confront an intruder. Fuck yeah, i don't advocate violence at all but i'm not going to want some little fucker getting away with breaking into my house. Trouble is here, the system seems to side with whiney wankers who feel hard done by because they got kneecapped whilst trying to fuck over someone's home. Infectious venting. Sorry about all the swearing.