View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered User

Default Re: Calling all collectors (trading, buying & selling)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfatlove06 View Post
Hey Adrian,

Sorry sir, but I just made the connection between your board name and you. It all makes much more sense now. You actually have a few items for which I am looking. After picking up everything I didn't already have from the two recent "liquidations" my list has grown considerably shorter, but I estimate there are still around 70 or so that I would like to add.

I love the idea of a thread for people to post their want / trade lists.

I am going to get mine together to post here, but (like you) I have a huge want list and a marginal trade list. I think a thread like this would really help people with small or moderate collections the most because it would be a good place to enlist the help of other enthusiasts. I wasn't smart enough to buy doubles throughout my collecting days, and honestly don't even look at items that I already own with the thought process that I could grab another and trade it down the road. I have however had fantastic success with helping other people track down releases, and many people over time have helped me by doing the same. It would be great if there was enough interest to make this happen! Big ups for conceiving the idea.

BFL
No problem BFL, I probably should have mentioned it rather than assume you new my name on here!
I never really had the funds to get multiple copies but I have picked up a few things when the price is too good to refuse.
Get that wants list of yours up when you get a chance, several pairs of eyes are better than one