View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 10:18 PM
you fucking lemmings...

Default Re: The Global Warming Swindle

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahwho
Well I sure hope that wisdom of taking the middle road on "Global Warming" also engages many to think on a level of higher thought than a couple of documentaries and theatrical releases. I have not seen Al Gore's film nor will I watch this "Swindle" documentary.
than get off this thread till you do.

Quote:
This planet is changing rapidly. The sun has not had the activity to cause this change.
ummm...did you read your link:
"Changes in the solar wind and the Sun's magnetic flux

* A more active solar wind and stronger magnetic field reduces the cosmic rays striking the Earth's atmosphere.
* Variations in the solar wind affect the size and intensity of the heliosphere, the volume larger than the Solar System filled with solar wind particles.
* Levels of 14C and 10Be show changes tied to solar activity.
* Cosmic ray ionization in the upper atmosphere does change, but significant effects are not obvious.
* As the solar coronal-source magnetic flux doubled during the past century, the cosmic-ray flux has decreased by about 15%.
* The Sun's total magnetic flux rose by a factor of 1.41 from 1964-1996 and by a factor of 2.3 since 1901.

[edit] Effects on clouds

* Cosmic rays may affect formation of clouds.
* 1983-1994 data from the International Satellite Cloud Climatology Project (ISCCP) showed that global low cloud formation was highly correlated with cosmic ray flux; subsequent to this the correlation breaks down[15]
* The Earth's albedo decreased by about 2.5% over 5 years during the recent solar cycle, as measured by lunar "Earthshine". Similar reduction was measured by satellites during the previous cycle.
* Mediterranean core study of plankton detected a solar-related 11 year cycle, and an increase 3.7 times larger between 1760 and 1950. A considerable reduction in cloud cover is proposed.
* An experiment conducted by Henrik Svensmark at the Danish National Space Center supports this hypothesis. [16]
"

Quote:
Thus many critics of greenhouse effect have had a startling revelation, man is contributing to atmospheric carbon dioxide buildup.
the data shows that CO2 is a BYPRODUCT of global warming..NOT the cause.

Quote:
I can layout charts, facts, timelines, people who are way too smart and wise to bullshit you....yet if your not convinced, fuck it....not everybody is going to get it.
that was done for you in the swindle movie...by people much smarter than you, but you choose not to listen.

Quote:
Charlatans and opportunists are at every turn of life so I'm not surprised by people exploiting this tragedy, don't let that fog your train of logical thought, seriously look into the industrial revolution and the rise of CO2 emissions, particularly in just the past 3 decades and take the information you gleam from this objectively. Think about the overall history of the planet earth, this is the most rapid rise of CO2 emissions in recorded history.
think about CO2 being the byproduct, not the cause.
you've been had.

Quote:
If your still not convinced that something odd is going on around you and your environment due to CO2 concentrations I'm not sure what to tell you.
you needn't tell me anything.
I can tell you that it appears you've been had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuzz
...to stretch your capacity for compassion for other people? Then again, I don't think you value that very highly. Not as highly as telling it like it is.
-----
Qdrop HipHop Mix