Thread: Sonic vs. Mario
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2006, 06:55 AM
non sequitur.

Default Re: Sonic vs. Mario

ah this is a toughy.

you see, back in the day i was a sega girl. no nintendo in sight.. i was all about the mega drive, and sonic reigned supreme. it was just a fantastic game, and one of those first blissful childhood games that you finally complete and return to it over and over again - the 2 player was awesome too.

but now, now i am an all round nintendo freak. i will represent nintendo till the day i die. the first mario game i played was super mario sunshine, which just made me smile so much and was super imaginative. then i had paper mario: the thousand year door which was similarly great. ah and the best racing game of all time, mariokart! also mario translated superbly to all the handheld devices. i predict the next mario for the revolution to be super duper.

mario has gone from strength to strength, but sonic has died, along with sega, on its little blue hedgehog ass - the recent games have been el-crapio. through the hazy eyes of nostalgia i remember it as being outstanding so it saddens me to see him go down the tube so easily.. those who have voted for sonic are clearly still stuck in their 1993 glory years.

anyway, who needs mario or sonic when you have ZELDA!

she's a pearl of a girl, i guess that's what you might say

Last edited by na§tee : 02-11-2006 at 06:59 AM. Reason: forgot about mario kart - can you believe it?!