View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 09:10 AM
technically insane

Default Re: health care in the USA

See I am a little slow here and I did not realize that we are redefining what insurance is.

I use to pay for this product called insurance. If I needed to go to the Doctor or get a prescription I could at a low cost also referred to as a co-pay. I was ok with my health care.

Today I pay a lot more for something called insurance, but if I go to the Doctor because I am sick, I pay the Doctor bill, about $129 per visit assuming there is no test. Then I also pay 100% of my prescription, you know about $100 for a Z pack.

So I am now paying for what I use to get with my old insurance which I can no longer get, and I am now paying over $500 more per month to get alot of benefits I dont use.

Just so you know my wife is pissed about these political changes and she has never got political.

I say fuck 100% of the incumbents in office. Plus I say if you dont have what it takes to serve your country for free and have the honer to serve in the senate or congress get the fuck out and go pay some taxes with money you earn outside of tax payer funds.

I assumed time would show this plan to be great, but right now I think it completely sucks and is a total piece of shit.

To top it all off, if I had made $200 less in income I could get a $300 a month credit. So making money and earning a living a little to well has cost me a $2400 credit that those just $200 less than me can get. I get it its my fault and my problem. Hope its going better for you.

earl@fuckyoumyman.com