View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 05:52 PM
You hear that fkn brass?

Default Re: Adam Yauch - 1964-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by beasties#1fan View Post
" know, we should have tweeted and instagrammed every sad, happy and inspired thought, smile or tear by now. But honestly the last few days have just been a blur of deep emotions for our closest friend, band mate and really brother. I miss Adam so much. He really served as a great example for myself and so many of what determination, faith, focus, and humility coupled with a sense of humor can accomplish. The world is in need of many more like him. We love you Adam. BTW this photo sent to me by a friend, (thanks Saslow) is just one awesome example of how NYC is such a unique place that amidst it's huge size and frenetic pace it really opens up it's heart in so many ways and on on so many levels in times like these. And though it makes me cry sometimes, it has been really amazing and moving to see."
Adrock uses their tumblr the most I'm pretty sure.
I'm so happy to now have seen a statement from both boys, it feels good to feel a sense of connection toward it. It's comforting to hear how they are doing.

Guys I was just looking at cat names for fun cause me and my bf just rescued a kitty and under the names there was Brouhaha.

Did Diamond only post this to facebook? its not on the website, twitter, tumblr.......[/quote]

www.theillestfans.webs.com
Welcome to the site of illest proportions.

When you've got so much to say
It's called GRATITUDE
& That's RIGHT.

(R.I.P Adam Yauch.)

Every thought in the mind
is a planted seed.

Last edited by MCAadROCKMiKEd7 : 05-07-2012 at 05:56 PM.