View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 04:13 PM
slippery mutherfucka

Talking Re: I miss what this place used to be

Originally Posted by b-grrrlie View Post
I was diagnosed for Aspergers about 18 months ago! It took over two years.... It made me understand myself much better

Good for you - one of my close friends eventually got diagnosed and it made sense to all of us! Made his life enormously better, I'm happy for anyone who gets to understand how they are wired differently.

I used to spend a lot of time on here while I was supposed to be editing movies - but no one was around while I was in overnight regularly so I went at my own pace!

It was a great time, 2003 - 2006 particularly. Lots of sass, ridiculousness, mostly in good humour and taste. Lots of gigs to talk about, the BBoys hub to share all our bootlegs and videos on. Magic times.

One of my favourite gigs was when they played in Inveraray Castle grounds at a festival, totally bonkers. i love it when the sound doesn't come bouncing back from the walls - coz there are none! Awesome setting and they played on fire.

One of the maddest was outside the (non) gig in Liverpool UK - anyone who knows that story knows it was unreal.

Still listen to their music sometimes, loud of course. nice to see some of you still popping on from time to time. May we all grow old disgracefully!

i got the ill communication

Last edited by ma belle : 10-24-2017 at 04:18 PM.