View Single Post
Old 07-25-2006, 09:16 AM
www.myspace.com/abs

Default Re: So.. who are you remixers anyway?

WHAT'S GOOD BEASTIE FANS?? HERE'S A SNIPPET ON WHO I AM AND WHAT I'M UP TO. I'M WORKING ON A BEASTIE'S REMIX MIXTAPE THAT'S ALREADY HOT AS HELL AND IT'S ONLY HALF DONE!!! IF YOU WANT TO READ A WRITE UP ABOUT ME VISIT: THEINDUSTRYMAG.COM AND GO UNDER "SPOTLIGHT." I'M RIGHT THERE.. I'M CURRENTLY COOKING UP TRACKS WITH MAD PEOPLE...

HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/ABS

About abs
A.B.S. is an independent rapper/producer based out of downtown San Francisco, California where he also owns and operates Skullneck Sounds and Video.
Following his "One Breath" (2004) album, his new album "One More Breath" was released on July 10th, 2006 and can be previewed on his official site ABSmusic.net

A.B.S. can be an acronym for many things, but it depends on who you ask. On the album you can listen to Wanda Sykes and Jamie Kennedy who both run with their own translation of the name.

Stand out tracks on the 20 track album include "Myself" where he raps about executing his plan by himself while also giving an insight on who he is, "Face Value" on which he is joined by Adiggz and Gotte (both reppin Buffalo, N.Y.) who turns up on the hook as they join A.B.S. in explaining the value of a dollar, and not to forget the album version of "Young, Fabulous & Broke" which you might have heard a snippet from CNBC's "Suze Orman Show." He also performed the song live on the national prime-time tv show on October 15th, 2003.

Production comes from A.B.S. (8 + drops), Mista Royce (4), Tommy Dubbs (1), Knowledge Illustrious (1), and Kredulous (1)

Who would have ever thought that this breed-born Philadelphian would be the talk of hip-hop's underworld?