Thread: Breaking Bad
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 08:59 AM
just here for the .gifs

Default Re: Breaking Bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
first, sorry if i came off harsh in my earlier post (got drunk, sorry)

second, the reason i was frustrated is because it sounded like you were dismissing the show for bad reasons (found the science to be inaccurate, which isn't the point of the show), rather than reasonable ones (can't connect to the characters, don't think they behave believably, which is the point of the show, and i'm totally cool with you not liking it for that reason even though i don't agree with you personally)

it just kind of felt like someone voting for one president because the other one wears tacky suits or had big ears--not the point that one should be making their decision over!

but it sounds like you've got deeper issues with the show that do make sense to me so that's cool, it don't matter
Ok thanks for understanding. But you gotta admit they kinda set themselves up for being scientifically accurate, what with the periodic table font and all the lab stuff. And like randy said, Walt's a science teacher. Anyway....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.