View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 10:26 AM
All Eyez On Me....

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMoney
Singing to the choir here dude......If you knew anything about me you'd know ironic this post is. I have 3 kids I raise and recieve no child support from anyone......and guess what......I'm not from the ghetto you idiot.

WTF does people not paying child support have to do with the ghetto?

Stop trying to be poor, underprivileged, Mr. Ghetto. You love playing the martyr role, but I ain't buying it dude. By the looks of things in your pics, you are not living in any ghetto. Looks more like Edward Scissorhands suburbia, USA. Looks like you've got it pretty easy to me, so stop frontin!

and P.S.......the only person who said anything about you being black is you. This has nothing to do with race, so please stop playing the race card Mr. Johnny.
I'll be the first to admit I havent lived in the ghetto since 95-96, you have noticied from any of my other pix, dummy, I am blessed to live in a decent house in the suburbs here in the 916, but that wasnt without work, sweta and tears done by our family and my father who used his education (being accepted to UCD) to get us out. But thanks to that experience in Baton Rouge (plus I go back every year for bout a month) Im able to see both sides. Whose fronting though I never said Im so ghetto my family can't eat, I was talking about my cousin, yet another misstep in your argument with me. If you had any idea you know a common sitution (at least in terms of blacks) is children being raised by one parent, mostly by the mother. But obviosuly your to much of a hard headed peion to realize what I was saying

The fact is your wasting time typing out post adressing me when you should be more concerned over your 3 kids. I give you respect, you are doing your thing with your children being there, but the fact is to waste so much time trying to "step up" and take down me, is a waste of time. I read on your profile that in 1971 you came to be, that makes 10+ years older then me, but yet you argue like we're the same age, thus more proof that with age doesnt necassarliy comes knowledge

Quote:
"How could Hip-Hop be Dead if Wu-Tang is Forever?" Bobby Digital
Quote:
"Scissor hand wig vanished in the winter
Livin' off land you god damn right I fuck fans king me" Tony Starks aka IronMan