View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 10:53 AM
All Eyez On Me....

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by DroppinScience
Meh, RobMoney... just look at who declares "open season" on me. Fuckin' Afronaut. It's not as if he's in any position to call me out on looking like an idiot.

Besides, I'm wearing a godamned Velvet Underground pin. That automatically makes me impervious to all the bullets they launch at me.

these haters only want to make you sweat.....thus the best way to get at them is to keep doing what your doing that way maybe if they get annoyed enough they'll at the very least put you on ignore or leave the board all together thats what I'm doing

they had no idea that in reality I really was holding back, all these pictures I have had taken over various points just didnt decide to post them because they were "strange" but shit's hit the fan so......and I said I had retired from doing this but they've pulled back everytime I get away they pull me back

You dare have the audacity to make assumptions/comments on me? Let’s be logical, if you were that damn important you wouldn’t be wasting your precious life (that you only get one of) fighting on a message board. In a sense, you and people like you are nobodies to me.

You really have no idea who you’re talking to. I love making people look dumb, proving them wrong and making them look obnoxious, which is what you’re doing by not realizing the whole point of this section of the board, let alone the whole board, is to have fun and not to try and cause trouble. Thus I know what you want and crave (and people like you): for me to stop posting PERIOD. But no sir, I am sorry but I can’t do that because then you’ll feel like you’ve won and I hate losing. So I’m going keep doing this until I feel it’s right to leave, I will not be ran off by you nominal waste of precious privileges we take for granted in the US(like other board members who do not post as much have had happen directly and indirectly). You can vilify my name but you will never annihilate my persona with your derogatory methods of flatter (cause it’s a compliment that I’ve made such waves on here). So to make you even more hot and bothered I will keep posting pictures (because obviously you’re too dumb to realize the whole point of this thread is to post pictures) and denying you of what you seek: the precious nectar of victory over yours truly and it taste so, so very sweet. Enjoy my stay….I know I will

thus Im through with you while you continue to freepost (and on any other board would have been banned for not following thread/forum rules) I will continue to post my pix. You dont like it, well tough nookies homie, tough nookies

You have opened up a Pandora’s Box that might never get closed.

Quote:
"How could Hip-Hop be Dead if Wu-Tang is Forever?" Bobby Digital
Quote:
"Scissor hand wig vanished in the winter
Livin' off land you god damn right I fuck fans king me" Tony Starks aka IronMan