View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 09:14 AM
drop the L when I'm skiin

Default Re: Adam Yauch - 1964-2012

saw this thread about aura walker, checked it out, and found her post interrible taste. here's a quote from her... '"this has definitely been areoccurring role for me to take men to their next level of empowerment. Thosewho pay attention go very far." arrogant thing to believe, much less topublicly announce. for someone who studied at a 'Jedi' school I’m surprised atthe unenlightened nature of that particular pronouncement.

that aside, the 25 year old reminiscing about her turning down his many marriageproposals and basically taking credit for yauchs life. it was self aggrandizing.perhaps appropriate in her circle of peeps if that's how she really feels but to broadcast it on a publicforum is distasteful to say the least. she thinks very highly of herself, whichis fine i suppose. i find it tacky that it was put on a public forum.

we all have our flaws. one of mine is feeling the need to throw in my two cents regarding other behavoir I find crappy, as though i am better than anyone else. I'm working on it.

"What is pleasing to the eye. In the delusion of my sight. Is not what I find when I reach into the light. I have lost my mind. I'm walking though time. Deluded as the next guy. Pretending and hoping to find. That distant peace of mind."