Thread: f*** politics
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 09:29 AM
there it is

Default Re: f*** politics

how bout canals bringing desalinated water across the country and other places int he world where water is needed..

and then people are f******* like3 there is no tomorrow.. it's like cash.. the more of it the less it's worth.. so please contraception ppl.. love the ones we have.

make deep places for water.. every f****** year there's flooding and droughts.. the water needs a place to go in flooding, and we need lasting water supply in drought season..

plant we can turn arid places and man made hot spots into oxygen producing forested habitats..

we won't make it off this planet until we learn how to be. who wants humans bringing war exploitation and bs to their planets..

people should know that God is holy... meaning where there is evil, it is not of God. spiritual sickness has enveloped the world..its satans domain now.. i'm not too religious but know what feels right and wrong ... and right now.. ish's sooo wrong.. and theres no sign of stopping..

soo.. an ice age?? no sun spots which will cool the earth? i hear things.. remember pbs and when alan alda narrated sayi ng that if the fresh water pools too much the thc (thermo-haline circulation) could shut down ... i dunno.. what do you guys think?

emckannon.wix.com/mc-kannon