View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 08:47 PM
Basic As Fuck.

Default Re: It takes guts to admit things

i hate helvete.

i mean first he nearly talks like im the woman of his life, says anything will turn out great, that he is sure im great the way i am, that he loves me etc etc etc and after we met he got nothing positive to say about me anymore like im a monster or something and lets me fall and wipes me off like im nothing but an annoying problem and even made fun of me on here for the feelings i had for him and that after everyfuckingthing i have done for him..over the last years.. only, to pick a few weeks later the next best whore to be with, wtf?

he thinks i should be thankful that he let me get off this gentle

no clue why i ever even gave him a chance at first place..

oh and i guess i was never in love with him, i thought i was cause i cried so much but i only did because of badly hurt feelings and not cause i couldnt live without him, just so you know

it will take fucking ages to trust a guy again

and i will never forgive all the things he has done and said to me and im never going to talk to him again

he is dead to me.

p.s. i wanted to post this at a bbmbers you hate thread but i couldnt find one and i cant sleep and this needed to be said anyway

-------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gus
The friendship ended when I wiped my arse on his pillow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pres Zount
I don't really love you! Lyman zerga is on my ignore list, but you don't deserve it, you swine!
-------------------------------------