View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 05:06 PM
Smart

Arrow Re: So I may wind up killing myself later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjork View Post
Is Toucanspam insinuating he's getting laid?

lol.
Now there's something we can all laugh at!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

*wipes tear*

Anyways, Toucan and Dorothy are both shit with the laydeez. Admittedly Dorothy is probably higher up the sexometer but put it this way, I wouldn't go to either of them for a makeover.

Adam, to be honest it sounds like you're so starved of pussy you think you're in love with any chick who speaks to you. I've seen it before with people who are awkward in social situations (coincidentally these tend to be the people that spend time on message boards). From the looks of it homegirl doesn't even think of you as a good friend or she wouldn't have busted with the whole "probably not" thing. Fuck her, she's probably banging some dropout called Vince.

Remember, women are more than just a pair of tits and you have to capture the mind before you can take that ass hostage. Aint no chicks interested in suicidal internet geeks, believe me. Stop being a dork, get out there and hold some booty to ransom. Get on some diplomatic pussy siege shit.

I'm going off, getting paid and I don't ask why

Last edited by Lex Diamonds : 08-26-2008 at 05:54 PM. Reason: if I gave a fuck about a bitch, I'd always be broke