View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 07:24 PM

Default Re: English Premier League 2010/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
well i made my top ten with plenty of talking points i thought. And i knew you'd react to that understandably but look at the facts. Solid last season, hardly out of top 10, fair mean at the back, bought some attacking players, minted owner, clear plans laid out, a club on the up, there is no denying it. It might fall flat on its arse but it might get better for them.

As for you lot, who knows, did really well to stay up but are you gonna do a stoke or a hull. oh wait, you bought steven hunt. there's about 11 teams that could go down and i think you should be ok
Unless they make some very astute signings i can't see past mid-table mediocrity for birmingham. Their defence is ok but that team is made up of mercenaries, don't seem like much of a unit. the same can be said for the top clubs but strong character and unity is an important part of a side like birmingham or ourselves. Also, they sort of scraped their way through a lot of games last year- Really not impresive at all (from b'ham fans not me!) Also, a club on the up? i don't know... Have you seen st andrews? absolute shit tip. almost as bad as fratton park.

ps i hate birmingham.

i think we'll do ok this year. where did stoke finish? 12th? i'd be made up with that... as long as we don't start playing like them. can't see us doing a hull either, we don't have the crippling debt or managerial instability.

as for man utd, i dunno. too early to say, ozil would be a good signing though i think.

Laurence Wells Music