View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 12:44 PM

Default Re: I work with a Vulkan

we should all run away together. the bbmb misfits of society. im thiiiiiiiis close to becoming a hobo myself. i get kinda sick of fighting and struggling. life would be great on a farm or something. i want to live close to nature. i want to ride a tractor. this place better have central heating.

in all serousness, the "I think I want to run away from my life, be alone. I don't think I'm good enough to be with anyone. I should live alone for the rest of my life and stay out of other people's lives" thing... thats bs. ive heard that and ive said that. that feeling comes from the guilt of staying with someone that you know deep down you probably shouldnt be with even though you have love for them.

i dont think you'd be any happier with vulkan. he's interesting to you and all that but really, subconsciously he's just an escape.

ive been in a very similar situation and i ended up spending the best year of my life "alone". but there will come the time when you yearn to be part of a team again, once the past has melted away a bit /obvious

ps: keep writing and doing things that are you... you're on the right path. /pastor bionic

ritz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Presentable View Post
...has gone on atwixt, nay, afween the seams...