View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 03:11 PM

Default Re: TMZ : "YAUCH DEAD"

I do not really post on here despite being a member, I am however a contsant reader.

I just do not know how to express my sadness. The boys have been a part of my life since I was 13 years of age and losing Adam Yauch is like losing a family member. The amount of pleasure I have got from their music is immeasurable.

I was so sure after seeing videos of the guys fooling around dressed as old men and seeing the cover of "The Sounds Of Science", that we would get to see all three grow old together, still friends (and hopefully still musicians) after all those years.

When I think back to the times I have seen them live - in person, or footage of them - they always had so much FUN and it was infectious. Goofing around, making each other laugh, making the crowd smile and have a blast, just to know that is over is heartbreaking.

Adam was a gentle soul, that much is obvious and it just seems to make this news all the more sad. So to Adam H and Mike D, my thoughts are with you, you lost a brother and we lost an icon. To Adam Yauchs' family I am so sorry for your loss but please know that he was loved beyond measure by us the fans and he will never be forgotten.

MCA's gotta new name and that new name is LEGEND.

RIP Adam Yauch, AKA MCA - Cause You Know You're My Mellow. I love you, man.