View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 10:30 AM
same old

Default Re: I work with a Vulkan

I keep getting to him here and there, mostly about work. If it's not a personal topic, the hinges on his mouth will loosen up considerably. But I can infer a few things; I can tell which people around here he really hates, and I found out he's writing a book but I couldn't get him to spill what it's about.

As for the music thing, he explained that he doesn't mind some music if it doesn't have words, but he can't understand why people would just go around listening to music all the time. In his words, he thought that was like going around with a photo album of your favorite pictures, looking at them all the time. Heh. I guess he has a point.

There's this drama queen bitch here, she's always gossiping about people, being judgemental. She whispered a few mean things about him and I got so angry and defensive, I actually spoke up to her - which is something I've never done because it's just not worth it to incur her wrath. I told her really sternly that "Just because people are quiet and like to keep to themselves it doesn't mean there's something wrong with them! You shouldn't say things like that about people you don't even know!" My face was all red and I immediately regretted it because she got all self-righteous about it and everyone around was staring silently like "oh shit!" but I calmed myself and made a joke out of it. She's been ignoring me ever since. Uggh, I always try to avoid these kinds of things, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
my heart was made of diarrhea

Last edited by Nuzzolese : 08-12-2009 at 10:32 AM.