View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 01:55 PM
crazyobessionw/bboys

Default Re: Adam Yauch - 1964-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by baltogrl71 View Post
Nothin but Love and Gratitude...

I am so sad, but looking at old pics and talking to friends I realized how lucky I am to have experienced and remember so many wonderful moments of my life through your music and presence.... such a huge part of me since the begining,

sometimes my friends tease me about how much I love/miss the 80's, but the truth is it was the greatest time the music was so new and fresh. I was young and free with no worries, and no one I knew had died yet, especially of cancer. It seems the past ten years the people I love and value so much have all been devoured by this monster. It is truly heartbreaking. I can't understand..

I stop myself when I feel this way and I remember I am so lucky to have had each and everyone of these extrodinary people in my life, and I only feel happiness and gratitude.

Thank you Adam for being such huge part of my life. It truly was a pleasure meeting you.

To all of you.... much love you were as much a part of him as he was you. I hope you all celebrate his life always.

Peace
T
I couldnt agree more with you. About the 80s....i wish i grew up in the 80s, and your right..it was a better time.
You were lucky to meet him...i really wish i could have.

I Love Adam Yauch.
I truly lost apart of myself.
Rap in peace my beautiful friend.