View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 06:48 AM

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-mile7
of course I posted that picture just to prove how immature he is by dissing a 8 year old girl who father does not pay child support and mother has to struggle to pay for everything, a typical story of the ghetto (here East Baton Rouge). By posting that, son, you fell right into my trap to show how "immature" you really are(dissing a little girl who you know nothing about). Guess Im smarter then you think

Singing to the choir here dude......If you knew anything about me you'd know ironic this post is. I have 3 kids I raise and recieve no child support from anyone......and guess what......I'm not from the ghetto you idiot.

WTF does people not paying child support have to do with the ghetto?

Stop trying to be poor, underprivileged, Mr. Ghetto. You love playing the martyr role, but I ain't buying it dude. By the looks of things in your pics, you are not living in any ghetto. Looks more like Edward Scissorhands suburbia, USA. Looks like you've got it pretty easy to me, so stop frontin!

and P.S.......the only person who said anything about you being black is you. This has nothing to do with race, so please stop playing the race card Mr. Johnny.

Last edited by RobMoney : 05-24-2005 at 06:52 AM.