View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 11:27 AM

Default Re: Record Collecting Feature

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklyndust View Post
Thanks all!

The Anthology for $210.00 back in 2015. Good condition too. (I think this was the best deal).

haha, a lot taller then that picture would let on. I am 5'10 but slouch all the time so I look shorter. I have always been pretty skinny but have a longer torso so it's always a battle between small and medium. In the past I have gotten shirts off the website that were medium only to find that they were too baggy and didn't fit me right. They would have suited me when I was teenager and I thought the baggier the better. I also ordered a small shirt with the HSCP2 deluxe package and ended up giving it away because it was too tight and verging on a belly shirt.
For the Brooklyn dust hoodie I went with a medium and it fits perfectly. My only complaint was that it was pretty pricey (I packaged it in with the Masestro shirt and PB purple reissue, which sounds great btw) and it the material feels a bit thin for northern climate hoody standards (it's May and we had snow yesterday). So if you are in warmer climate the hoodie might be perfect .
Absolutely good deal on the anthology. It’s always £250-350 whenever I see it.

Yeah I want that hoodie but it is pretty pricey, and I think XL will be too big for me. Sizes are all over the show though - I got a medium t-shirt from the site a few years ago that remains a perfect fit. I got a L Root Down soon after as there were no Mediums left and it was slightly tighter (?!) but an OK fit still. The last t-shirt I got (graffiti logo) was an L and it is skin tight! So they are getting smaller for some reason!

Quote:
DIAMOND: He wishes he could be here right now. So do we.