Thread: 50 Cal Getdown
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 11:04 PM
crazy sniffable

Red face Re: 50 Cal Getdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micodin View Post
i dunno man, sounds like you’re being unreasonable. the song isn’t even on the album. it’s on a bonus cd that from the sounds of it you have to search for. it’s not like he’s been selling print and social media ads and promoting the album claiming it to have a “lost MCA from the Beastie Boys” song on it. other than his one Instagram post with the tracklist i haven’t seen him using that song as a selling tool to get people to buy his album.

i think we all saw the tracklist and jumped to our own conclusions on what that song could be. disappointed or not, jumping the gun and using language like exploitive and bloodsucker sounds pretty harsh imo.
thats a fair criticism, Micodin. i def came off more harsh than intended there. what i was trying to express was that it looks kinda shady on the surface, though i still have faith in fella that its nothing of that nature. poor diction on my part for sure. theres a million reasons why the teased content hasnt surfaced yet, or may never. politics are politics. thanks for whistle blowin, my dude. nothing but respect for MMM over here.

it's just 2 wheels and me, the wind in eyes...