View Single Post
Old 05-26-2006, 01:02 PM
non sequitur.

Default Re: ??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by P of R
It wasn't the least bit negative.

I just meant a plain picture that isn't black and white emo-ish or looking all photoshopped. Maybe I've missed some of your pictures?

Or maybe I'm daft.
i know what you're referring to with the echewta emo-pics and i would stress that i was 100% taking the piss with the emo-ness of it. hence they originally belonged in the emo thread. and me addressing his chewie-ness in the picture.

and i have never ever used photoshop or any other editing isht. it's all 100% natural goodness. those most recent pictures are just point-and-click. and my laptop is way too crap to deal with those programs! hey, maybe i should take that as a good thing! do i have such fabulous skin that it looks photoshopped? ha!

if you are referring to the thing on my camera that selects one colour? yeah, i do that quite often cos i like playing with settings. but i could think of way more "out there" things than selecting all the green or red or blue or yellow items to be purely represented in a picture. i take a lot of pictures for flickr and welcome comments on the technical aspects of things and some of those roll over onto here, so maybe yeah, i am being fussy.

just thought i would explain myself. sorry for over-reacting if you weren't being negative.

she's a pearl of a girl, i guess that's what you might say

Last edited by na§tee : 05-26-2006 at 01:05 PM.