View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 10:51 AM
All Eyez On Me....

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcmac
i know what your saying and when your joking but when you post a million pics of yourself its just a little over the top.

and why is it that everyone here is treating him so fucking special just because hes black. like im not being racist im just saying hes another human being and g mile maybe u dont sence it but i do.
I think you look into things a little too much.....

first off a million pictures is quite the statement(when my photo count,not post count, isnt even over 70 or so on here about every other month or so), futhermore the whole point of this thread is to post pictures of ones self, if I decide to post alot then so be it, if I decide one or two then whatever, if you dont want to see them you can do one of two things:

1.put me on ignore which I really dont care thus the statement "who are you?" to me comes to play

2. just dont pay no attention to them

do I get away with alot? I cant really say I do...I mean Im not breaking any forum rules or anything, so how can I get away with alot, if its all legal? Wrap your lil brain round that. if you had any clue bout me, which you dont, you would know that the reason more people talk to me and comment me (more then you I figure) is not just cuz Im black, but because Im actaul one of the few guys on here that doesnt try and talk shit and is pretty cool(thats the truth too). If I was fucking dick and said (this is just hypotheical not true) fuck whitey/beatie boys or came off as an asshole with sarcasm and trying to start arguments of Im right and you wrong type of shit I wouldnt be on here, I'd be labeled another ABMS case (angry black man Syndrome) and people would call for my banning ASAP. To assume cuz Im black I get away with it is a small minded thought influneced by the fact that all of a sudden its cool to be black, its cool to be rasta and you just cant stand it(because you cant stand the so called wigger).

You and others like you have no idea about race, how could you? I mean you arent in my shoes, but then again Im not in yours but Im almost postive I know a tad bit more then you do on this.

your stupid assumptions that everyone treats me special just because Im black is flawed. How do you know that? Wheres your evidence/proof? Have you talked to everyone who comments or talks to me to see if its cuz Im black they talk to me on and off the board(yes off the board as well smart guy).Exactly just what I thought. your just talking out your ass thinking just cuz he's a black man he getting love from the white people, so what are you saying bout your race with that statement? Or the people on this board.

Also to your million pictures point...you say I get away with it being half clothed whatever cuz Im black, when in truth you could say the same thing(millions of pics) bout some of the girls who post alot of pictures in this thread, but of course you have no complaints about that do you?Of course not that would make your lil foreskin dumb ass look gay on here wouldnt it? I mean you say I get away with alot but come on I see plenty, fucking plenty, of people make threads about SEX in the free forum, you've never once heard me talk bout myself in that nature, or even start a thread like that out of respect for some who might find it offesnive. all my comments have been half-ass bout myself, so who gets away with what thats the question.

I dont think I should have to explain myself, but when you make it out as a race thing then your just displaying the purest form of ignorance my friend. But hey, why would I stop posting a bunch of pictures just because your upset, or a few other dudes on here are. I really could give less then two scoops of shit about your feelings or how outraged you feel. Its obvious you dont know shit bout black history to know that white people jockin black people is a postive, not a negative like your trying to paint it. And sadly that the problem with both our races, we dont know enough about the past.

Quote:
"How could Hip-Hop be Dead if Wu-Tang is Forever?" Bobby Digital
Quote:
"Scissor hand wig vanished in the winter
Livin' off land you god damn right I fuck fans king me" Tony Starks aka IronMan

Last edited by g-mile7 : 05-04-2005 at 10:57 AM.