View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 09:45 PM
The best mayne I deed it

Default Re: You ever worked in fast food?

I worked at McDonalds for almost 6 years. I wanted to quit after 2 weeks. I was terrible at it. But as I was there for so long and refused any offer to become a 'crew trainer' or manager, (as I saw how terrible they were treated) I ended up being sort of the veteran, even most of the managers hadnt been there as long as me, so I was given pretty much free reign to do what I wanted. If one of the 'cool' managers was working me and a couple of workers would always go up to the roof during our break and get really, REALLY high. Or we'd go out the back where the helium tank was for filling up kids balloons and huff helium then serve at drive thru with a squeaky voice. When you are 16 that shit is really funny.

And when you're 17-18, the steady stream of 16 yr old girls coming in and gaining employment there was a huge plus. And even though the job really sucked, it pretty much makes any job after that seem awesome, and so you do really well at it. It did good in the fact that it geared me up and made me ready for proper employment. So I wouldn't mind if my kids work somewhere like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolkat View Post
boning.
your mom,
amongst the azalea bushes.

the wind cuts through the brush like a pencil-dick.
teardrops on my ballsack.