View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 03:31 AM
Radio DJ Nurse

Default Re: TMZ : "YAUCH DEAD"

Hi this is my first post here although I've been a lurker for a few years, but been a huge Beasties fan since '86 when I was 9.

I just have to post my thoughts and condolences.

LOVE you MCA.....LOVE the Beasties... If it wasn't for the Beasties come to think I wouldn't like music as much. I still remember hearing Licensed to Ill for the first time during a field trip in 4th grade in early '87 and I had Paul's Boutique when it first came out,and even bought Check Your Head the day it came out ( on April 15th 1992 )..so and so on...so many memories during school listening to the albums...Licensed to Ill was actually playing at a party I went to when I was 17, the first time I got drunk I heard that album....so many memories partying with my friends and listening to them and rapping along. Not only in hip hop but MCA was an awesome bass guitarist and musician. I loved his bass playing.

I cried when I heard the news. Beastie Boys are the Beatles of Hip hop imo. Don't know what else to say but I will be listening to Paul's Boutique really loud soon,peace. -Isabella