View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 04:44 PM

Default Re: fucking poser 14 year old girls and their fucking up things that are actually coo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardnox71 View Post
Yes, yes, yes, for Godsakes YES!!! I understand all of that. I'm just bored right now and I'm talking shit.

Seriously, though, here's what I got. You are extremely annoyed with the fact that these dizzy little girls are running around wearing the exact same shit that you want to wear but can't because you wouldn't be caught dead in something that could possibly get you wrongfully I.D.'d as a 'dizzy'.

Not to be mean but you are 21 years old. There has got to be more important shit going on in your life.
a) hey im bored right now too! so im posting on the internet about something i experienced today! i thought people here could somewhat relate. i guess i was wrong.

b) you're pretty spot on with that middle paragraph there

c)there's more important shit going on in my life, but none of you give a shit. i thought someone on this particular forum might have some kind of interest in something that related to run-dmc. i could discuss some of the more important things going on in my life right now, but i'd probably catch even MORE shit for that. everyone here seems to have some negative shit to say about ANYTHING i say. and at least half the shit i post that everyone complains about, if anyone else posted the exact same thing, you'd actually discuss the topic and not just bash the poster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdBerglar View Post
FATASS