View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 08:03 AM
repeat

Default Re: i miss talking shit with random strangers on the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yetra Flam View Post
I can't write about this anywhere else because people will think I'm either being judgemental or gross, but....

Every time I go to the gym, there is this girl there who completely stinks up the locker room with what Im assuming is her vagina. It is horrible. I think maybe she has a problem or an infection or something. Can a person complain about this? Is it mean or inappropriate?
Is the funk really offending you? If so then yes. You're paying (a probably huge) membership to be there and therefore entitled to express dismay with whatever is causing you concern in there.

You're also probably doing a service by complaining anyway - If she's got a 'foisty chuff' then she's probably been stinking up all of the equipment as well. Yuck!

A few months back I was sat in an empty train carriage on my daily commute. Just before the train set off a guy came and sat across from me on a bank of four facing seats. He had the whole carriage to choose from but for some reason, decided to sit right there. I personally found this a bit weird. He absolutely stunk. It was a mixture of stale B.O and ass. His clothes looked relatively clean but the smell was excruciatingly vile. So I had to make a decision - do I tell him or just get up and move seats? Before I had even thought about it I blurted out 'Dude, do you realise you absolutely stink?'. He just sat there looking shocked and dumbfounded. I think I was so disgusted that I just went into automatic.

If I'm being honest, I didn't really feel that bad for pointing it out. Surely personal hygiene is a type of social responsibility!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by some korean pirate View Post
13 multilateral atomic arms reduction.