View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 05:13 AM
eating corn, baby!

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonky pizza View Post
It's all bs, you've been pulling my leg the whole time. I am not a guy and you know it.

as me being a weirdo, you did everything you could to make me look like a weirdo for your own geek enjoyment.
I don't know you. I never talked to you before you wanted to meet me. I thought you were a guy. Sorry for that. I tried to reach you and your phone didn't work. You tried to call me and my phone didn't work. How come this is my fault? And how come someone can be so mad at someone they don't even know and who did nothing? This is definitely not normal. By acting that way, it's normal anybody thinks you are creepy, and I'm not the only person who thinks that. It just didn't work out. Get over yourself. I feel sorry for you. . You can say I'm the worst person in the world (for doing nothing), I don't really mind. Coming from someone like you, that's just nothing. I'm done.

This person keeps sending me offensive PM's and I don't reply to her messages. And she keeps sending me messages. If this is not creepy than I don't know what is.

fonky pizza's messages:

"who's the culprit? Should i be the one to blame? I didn't do anything! get over yourself!

when you're done testing this pattern on people, just let me know..."

"Congratulations"

"Your ass smells like soup! (+) :/"

"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You suck not coming to meet me, too bad for you, that is the meeting I planned in Paris:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=262769160430650
Vernissage for an expo about games/toys, but most of all, I am there

I hope the motherfucking brasilian phone n° is expensiveless cause obviously I tried to call, but couldn't reach a shit, next time send me a number from Bolivia GODDDAMMMMMMMMMM"

Were you in love with me or something? I'm glad I didn't meet you. I would be afraid of you.

*rests her case*

"It smells like ass soup in here!"

Last edited by miss soul fire : 11-01-2011 at 05:25 AM.