View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 10:22 AM
eating corn, baby!

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Padster View Post
What the shit are you babbling about? It's not censorship, it's getting these weird cunts out of my sight. There's a difference.
Like you never had an internet fight in your life.

The weird cunt is her, not me. She started, I just defended myself, but at this point, trying to defend myself has become creepy too because this has become very very weird to me already. Some weirdo tries to meet you over the internet, for some reason it doesn't work out and this creepy person keeps sending you offensive PM's without you replying to them and then this person starts offending you over the board without you doing anything, what would you do?

For funky pizza. Try to understand this whole thing, you very smart person who speaks all languages in the world so well.

Já que vc fala um português tão bom, tente entender isso! Sua filha da puta.hahahahaha! Idiota, louca, doida varrida. Pare de me mandar mensagens. Você é caso para camisa de força ou de um pai de santo ou coisa do gênero. Vc fala coisas sem sentido o tempo todo. Como levar a sério uma criatura como vc, hein?! Sei não. Tá precisando se cuidar numa clínica, hein, filhote! Tenho pena de vc, viu. Muita dó mesmo.

"It smells like ass soup in here!"

Last edited by miss soul fire : 11-01-2011 at 10:34 AM.