Thread: I have a crush.
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 10:58 AM
Go Giants!

Default Re: I have a crush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DipDipDive View Post
Hot dudes are hot dudes regardless of their professions, as well. If a janitor who looked like Shia LaBeouf wanted to take me out to dinner and later touch my butt, I'd let him.

You always preach this but I don't believe it to be true for me personally. If I walked by someone on the street who looked like Pete Townsend circa 1960ish, I would be attracted to him. Same goes for every celebrity whose picture I've posted in here. You may not believe that, but I don't really give a shit, nor do I care if any of you think the people I find attractive are ugly. To each his own.
Well, a good looking guy is a good looking guy regardless of profession as well, but I feel like there are more "Hot" Male celebrites that would rank as just "OK" if they weren't famous.

Whereas, and it may just be guys being more physical minded than talent minded, a girl being on TV doesn't make her any better looking than if she was serving us drinks at our local pub.

Now of course this is only my opinion, I'm not stating it as fact. But I look at guys like Conan O'Brian, Dr. House, Mick Jagger, The redhead from Harry Potter, Al Pachino, and I think "How are these men considered attractive?"