View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 05:44 PM
non sequitur.

Default bleh!

two weeks this friday, exactly, i went out and took a shatload of pics that i fully intended to show you all the day after! well, that idea sorted died, but they are ready and uploaded to photobucket so i thought i would still retain a two weeks ago attitude and post them here!

okay so er.. two weeks ago we all got very drunk. here i am with the manfriend. yes, i know it's all about the eyebrows with him. my face isn't this fat in real life. honest. i was sort of gurning as we say in this country and the shutter speed was slow [hence blurring]. anyway, i thought it was sorta a cute pic regardless of the faux plumpness of face:

we waited for aaaggges and agggess to get into our old university union which plays crap music [theme night on friday is titled "cheesey pop!"] but you can get a vodka&coke for 60p! HOLLAH! look at the total chavs/neds in front of us, ugh. anyway we managed to skip the queue [primal scream were playing that night so hence the wait] much to the unified hatred of everyone else.

me pre getting so pissed that i almost dumped my boyfriend on the way home. you can tell that's one too many pints o'cider as i forgot to put the flash on.

she's a pearl of a girl, i guess that's what you might say